Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mobile Baby!!

Well it is officially time for me to baby proof my entire house...the granddaughter is crawling! She is such and active little crawler now, that she is no longer happy being in just the living room with her toys on the floor. What does that mean for me? Well, since I am her daycare provider, I must now baby proof every room of the house. Tedious chore, but it must be done. Everything moved out of her reach, and plugs and cabinets must be locked. Now that she can move, her energy and curiousity just does not stop! I am actually writing this while she naps, that is my free time. Just in case you need a reminder of how ornery this little one is....



Here she is! She is chewing on her Uncle's graduation gown. Yep, anything she wants, she gets. Well, off I go to baby proof!

Later,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment