Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bump in the Road

Well folks, today isn't going the greatest. A certain person that we are forced to tolerate, has reared her hideous head again and interpreting things how she wants them to be. Unfortunately, that means that we have to  deal with the drama and stress this causes. I won't go into any details, it's very unbecoming, let's just say it is an uphill battle and that we must carry large stones to make it to the top. Every day, the hills seem to get larger and larger, and we look forward to flat land.

Now that I am done venting, let's get on with the important things in life. Alex is home with me again today, and is having a wonderful time not having to share the baby. RJ (the baby) is full of energy today and so is her appetite. She has been playing all morning and after her morning nap, woke up and ate TWO jars of baby food for lunch. She is back on the floor now, hootin' and hollerin' up a storm, while she laughs at Alex and I.

Tonight will be a long night. Alex has an away softball game at 8. We won't even get home until midnight tonight. It will be late, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I cherish every opportunity to watch my little girl play, and to see how much she has learned in the game through the years. I will post pics of tonight's game in a later post. Right now, I better go and make sure her uniform is all clean. Yep, sometimes I procrastinate.(hee,hee)

Later,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment