Saturday, June 2, 2012

Busy Bees

Happy weekend, Everyone!!

It is gonna be a busy one for the hubby and I. Trinity is gone for a week, and when she gets back she will have completed driver's ed and have a license. Alex is gone with family until Tuesday, leaving Thomas at home until his dad takes him on Sunday. That's right, NO KIDS AT HOME, Sunday evening and all day Monday!! What does that mean for Jeff and I? Chores, chores, and more chores today. Maybe a little bit of chores tomorrow, but then RELAXATION!! Monday will be a day of whatever we want, since it is our 2 year anniversary. That means we may lay in bed and watch movies while doubling our body weights in popcorn, or going for a drive, or a walk (doubtful, but a possibility). Who knows until we do it. So, I think my first coat of primer on my new bathroom shelf is dry, so back to chores...or procrastinating a little longer. :-)

Until....later? Tomorrow?

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment